Appeal Information

  • A Notice of Appeal may be filed by the defendant in Canadian County District Court, within ten days from the date of the final judgment, and by filing a copy of the notice with the Yukon Court Clerk
  • A cash bond of two times the original judgment amount shall be deposited with the Yukon Court Clerk
  • Once judgment is administered by Canadian County District Court, the Yukon Court Clerk shall administer the retained funds in compliance of the new judgment